We’re partnering with The Prosperity Agenda and BECU to incorporate financial coaching and savings into the CHW health coaching (global health strategy #5: link economic development to health). TPA will be training the CHWs and BECU will be working with us to develop savings products, and possibly a lending circle. So excited for a site visit from Northwest Areas Foundation next week as they consider providing additional support to this program.
- Tukwila Resident Charis Hnin Brings Community Planning Experience to Global to Local’s Board of Directors
- G2L and Connection Desk Holiday Schedule
- Community Health Workers Partner With Clinic to Address Patients’ Needs
- BRIDGES: Bringing Global Health Expertise to Rural Washington
- Communities of Opportunity: Partners Advancing Equity in SeaTac and Tukwila
BECU CBOs CHW community conference ConnectionDesk culture dissemination economic development engagement equity feedback financial capability Food Innovation Network framework funders G2L gender Harvard housing Immigration innovation jobs leadership medicaid partners PATH Policy program results programs Seattle social cohesion staff strategies Tukwila Village Food Hall