Women-Only Fitness is a culturally appropriate fitness class tailored to meet the needs of our communities. Specifically, the Somali women of Tukwila would not otherwise have a safe and comfortable space to exercise and work out together. It started as a fitness class but has become a community.
- Tukwila Resident Charis Hnin Brings Community Planning Experience to Global to Local’s Board of Directors
- G2L and Connection Desk Holiday Schedule
- Community Health Workers Partner With Clinic to Address Patients’ Needs
- BRIDGES: Bringing Global Health Expertise to Rural Washington
- Communities of Opportunity: Partners Advancing Equity in SeaTac and Tukwila
BECU CBOs CHW community conference ConnectionDesk culture dissemination economic development engagement equity feedback financial capability Food Innovation Network framework funders G2L gender Harvard housing Immigration innovation jobs leadership medicaid partners PATH Policy program results programs Seattle social cohesion staff strategies Tukwila Village Food Hall