Women-Only Fitness is a culturally appropriate fitness class tailored to meet the needs of our communities. Specifically, the Somali women of Tukwila would not otherwise have a safe and comfortable space to exercise and work out together. It started as a fitness class but has become a community.
- SeaTac-Tukwila Community Coalition
- Supporting Our South King County Community Through the COVID-19 Crisis
- Our Connection Desk Offers Insurance Enrollment and Other Help by Phone
- Board Member Wessen Kifetew Brings Passion for Global Health and Community Service
- Tukwila Resident Charis Hnin Brings Community Planning Experience to Global to Local’s Board of Directors
BECU CBOs CHW community conference ConnectionDesk culture dissemination economic development engagement equity feedback financial capability Food Innovation Network framework funders G2L gender Harvard housing Immigration innovation jobs leadership medicaid partners PATH Policy program results programs Seattle social cohesion staff strategies Tukwila Village Food Hall