Women-Only Fitness is a culturally appropriate fitness class tailored to meet the needs of our communities. Specifically, the Somali women of Tukwila would not otherwise have a safe and comfortable space to exercise and work out together. It started as a fitness class but has become a community.
- Communities of Opportunity: Partners Advancing Equity in SeaTac and Tukwila
- Tukwila Village Food Hall Will Open in 2020 With State and Community Support
- Burien Leader Martha Molina Helps Her Community Get Civically Engaged
- Tukwila Connector and Youth Leader Rinny Tun Has Big Goals
- Proposed Rules Would Impact Immigrant Families
BECU CBOs CHW community conference ConnectionDesk culture economic development engagement equity feedback financial capability Food Innovation Network framework funders G2L gender Harvard housing Immigration innovation jobs leadership medicaid partners PATH Policy program results programs Seattle social cohesion staff strategies Tukwila Village Food Hall