We are hiring a Director of Programs (DoP) to join our fun, dedicated, and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be innovative and creative, have a demonstrated commitment to health equity, and will thrive in an ever-changing environment that responds to community needs. Reporting to the Executive Director, the DoP will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of all community-based programs.
- SeaTac-Tukwila Community Coalition
- Supporting Our South King County Community Through the COVID-19 Crisis
- Our Connection Desk Offers Insurance Enrollment and Other Help by Phone
- Board Member Wessen Kifetew Brings Passion for Global Health and Community Service
- Tukwila Resident Charis Hnin Brings Community Planning Experience to Global to Local’s Board of Directors
BECU CBOs CHW community conference ConnectionDesk culture dissemination economic development engagement equity feedback financial capability Food Innovation Network framework funders G2L gender Harvard housing Immigration innovation jobs leadership medicaid partners PATH Policy program results programs Seattle social cohesion staff strategies Tukwila Village Food Hall